Skip to product information
previous image next image
1 of 2

Hyland's Naturals

Baby Eczema Cream

Regular price $7.19 USD
Regular priceSale price $7.19 USD MSRP: $11.99



Free shipping for subscription orders over $25 (after discount applied)

Easy cancellation

Key ingredients

Our promise

Made in the USA
Paraben Free
  • Made in the USA

    Our symptom-alleviating products are all domestically produced within the United States of America. By investing within local communities and businesses, we can be sure that fair labor is guaranteed.

    Our natural ingredients are sourced globally and sustainably when possible. We stand with ethical practices and support production that is better for people and the environment.

    Hover over each icon on the left to learn more about Hyland's promise.

  • Paraben Free

    In the spirit of keeping our wellness products as clean as possible, the Hyland's range is paraben-free. We believe in the natural power of homeopathy so we don't add any synthetic preservatives to our formulas.

    Hover over each icon on the left to learn more about Hyland's promise.


Rich moisturizer for eczema prone skin


 This rich cream, made with Colloidal Oatmeal and other skin comforting organic ingredients, delivers intensive moisture to  soothe the discomfort, dryness and flakiness eczema can bring.

Active Ingredients: 

Colloidal Oatmeal


Inactive Ingredients: 

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Linseed Seed Oil, Oat, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol, Citric Acid.



Apply as needed



For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes.  

Stop use and ask a doctor if:  

- condition worsens.  

- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.


Keep out of reach of children.  

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.