Hyland's Young Adult Serene
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
Free shipping for subscription orders over $25 (after discount applied)
Find near you
Hyland's Young Adult Serene
Are you having trouble focusing? These days, young adults are faced with pressure in all areas of their lives including school work, sports, and their social lives. This pressure can cause stress, which can lead to symptoms like headaches, irritability, upset stomach, and occasional sleeplessness. Hyland’s Young Adult Serene™ is a homeopathic blend of natural active ingredients that works to stimulate your body’s own healing. Our quick-dissolve tablets are non-drowsy, without side effects, non-habit forming, and our medicine is made with natural active ingredients.
What is Hyland’s Young Adult?
Here at Hyland’s, we make it a point to listen to our customers because we’re parents, too. We sympathize with you and your teen’s needs. Hyland’s Young Adult was created to address three of their biggest challenges and get your teen back to being their best self. Because being a young adult should be fun!
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of: nervous tension, irritability, headache, restlessness, anxiousness, upset stomach & occasional sleeplessness.*
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Aconitum Napellus 30X HPUS: nervous tension
- Argentum Nitricum 30X HPUS: nervous tension, headache, upset stomach
- Arsenicum Album 30X HPUS: headache, nervousness, restlessness, anxiousness
- Cocculus Indicus 30X HPUS: anxiousness, restlessness
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 30X HPUS: headache
- Ignatia Amara 30X HPUS (less than 0.0000000000001% Alkaloids, calculated):anxiousness, headache, occasional sleeplessness
- Kali Phosphoricum 12X HPUS: irritability, headache, upset stomach
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS: occasional sleeplessness
- Sulphur 30X HPUS: irritability, headache
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
Acacia Gum, Lactose
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses, then every 4 hours until relieved.
Questions or comments? (800) 624-9659